Monday, September 5, 2011

Sadie and Sisters

Meet Sadie. {and click on any pictures to enlarge. slightly}

She loved showin off her her bumblebee shoes!

Goldy Locks?





A little weirded out/ scared. Big sister there to comfort!





My favorite shot!






Ok, guys, is that outfit not to die for?



Meet baby ella!





Mama and her girls


Thanks to good friends who let me use their banners and chairs :)


One of my many favorites




The cans were a hit with these sweet girls!





Mid run







Would you look at those blue eyes? Amazing!
This shoot was one of my favorites, because of the first few pictures. Little Sadie was not likin the idea of me, a stranger, taking her picture. But Annie to the rescue! She hugged her little sister and helped her get used to me. It was seriously, dare I use this word... Precious. Ha. All seriousness here, folks. I love sisters!

No comments:

Post a Comment