Sunday, August 5, 2012

The Dayton crew!

Here they are! The Daytons. one good looking bunch of people. They were having a family reunion up at Sundance, and asked if I would come take a family picture! 
It was short notice, but luckily I have no life at the moment, and I was free. So we (I take family members with me when going to shoot in the mountains) headed up to Aspen Grove, and holyyyy. it was PERFECT light, and a gorgeous background :) 
Not to mention this whole family was on time. do you realize how rare it is to have that many kids, and be on time?
Cheers to the Dayton family!



















































2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! you were so great about helping us make this happen, I know we didn't make it easy for you but you sure made our crazy family look GOOD! many thanks for sharing your talents
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, you guys made it SO easy for me!! it was a blast, and you are awesome customers! thank YOU!

      Delete