Sunday, September 16, 2012

I was watching Macey and Miles last week, and I couldn't resist taking some pictures. 
These kids are basically family. They are my go-to models, and they are great at letting me capture what I love. Which is just every day moments, like drawing with chalk or interpretive dancing ;)

That macey has got some MOVES! 
OK I'll stop talking now.




 Miles LOVES Samson. He calls him Wolf, which has become a regular nickname for Samson. it fits.




 sweet moves. 


Don't you wish you got to hang out with these rad kids? and that isn't even the whole gang ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, that picture of miles and wolf?! I need it. It needs to be put in the empty frame in my dining room. And I appreciate how you love them even when they are looking slightly like homeless children.

    ReplyDelete