Saturday, November 13, 2010

Lull

Ok, so I really don't know how many people really look at this blog.
I'm guessing lately--- zero?
I haven't had a photoshoot since my little baby cousin, like three weeks ago.
which really kinda blows. I''m craving some pictures.
Luckily, when there is a lull, there is Miles to save the day!
that isn't till ... 3:00 today.
So I am going to have a photojournalism moment and just post a favorite picture of mine. That I took.
okay.

Once upon a time, this is one of those split-second-miracles. I took this as we were driving in Alexandria. (the town that I am head-over-heels in LOVE with.)
I was just clickin away like I do, and I got it.
blue and yellow happen to be my two favorite colors (no betrayal comments about tigers-bruins please ;)
and I love this down-town look.
I think I am going to attempt to draw this. Because I need to practice. And it has lots of lines, which seems to be easy peasy.
Anyways.
That is my "Random photojournalism moment of the day"
Thank you, and be excited for the upcoming pictures of Miles. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment