Saturday, November 13, 2010

Mr Miles' is one-year old :)

When he was but a little Peanut-size baby in his mother's belly, he was given the names Gibby and Sebastian.
take your pick.
But now he is a biiiiit older than the grape-size that he used to be.
Miles Gibby Sebastian Reid Navasard is 1-year oollddd next week! weeeee.
oh I love him. he is my regular friday night date.
Here is his photoshoot
Enjoy the many pictures--- It was way hard to narrow it down!
(props to his brilliant mother kelsey, and emily [the face of funfetti photography] for the prop ideas! :)







Lots of Claps!




LOOK AT THOSE DELICIOUS EYELASHES!






"The Favorite" :)










3 comments:

  1. Cute!! I love the first one and last the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great. The Navasard kids are so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Holly. Love them and I love that blue wall! You also captured all of Miles' typical faces, just what I was hoping you'd do.

    ReplyDelete